The T6069D thermostat by Honeywell controls line voltage valves and/or blower motors on fan coils in manual or automatic changeover heating/cooling systems. This thermostat features separate fan and system manual switches for easy control of your HVAC system. With 7 wires for installation, this thermostat is perfect for residents looking for an automatic fan function.
Other features include:
- Three speed manual fan control
- Option to wire fan to be on continuous (on) or cycled (auto) operation
- A temperature scale between 7 - 28 degrees Celsius (44 - 86 degrees Fahrenheit)
- The system switch in the off position disrupts heating/cooling and fan circuits to completely turn off the HVAC system
- Colour-coded lead-wire connections make installation simple
- Designed to be mounted on a 2" x 4" single or double-gang vertical outlet box