This easy-to-use Honeywell digital thermostat has an intuitive interface to make programming and day-to-day use simple. After all, being comfortable should be easy.
- Pre-installed lead wires make installation quick, safe and simple
- The back-lit display makes viewing the screen easy in any light
- Four buttons allow for simple manual control of system operations, including fan speed and temperature adjustment
- Digital display of ambient temperature, setpoint, heating or cooling mode, fan status and remote setback
- Proportional plus integral (P+I) control algorithm for precision temperature regulation, ensuring consistent comfort throughout your residence
- Single setpoint and heat/cool setpoint methods for 4-pipe auto changeover
- Adjustable maximum heating and minimum cooling setpoint limits using range stops ensures your residence never becomes too hot or too cold
- EEPROM permanently retains user settings, including setpoints, during power loss and no batteries are required!
- Selectable Celsius or Fahrenheit display via Setup button on thermostat
- Selectable to allow the fan motor to always begin on high speed to ensure sufficient torque at startup
- Option to wire a remote indoor temperature sensor
- Freeze protect algorithm turns on heat when needed
- Economy setback options via dry contact or Activity Sensing